Date: 9/29/17 2:46 pm
From: weatherbird58 <weatherbird58...>
Subject: [ia-bird] White-throated Sparrows - 2 south of Boone
We had a handful of White-throated Sparrows around the yard since about
10:30 am Friday. First this fall. Also a pair of Eastern Towhees in fresh
plumage. Our locals had been looking pretty ragged last we saw them.

Listening and looking, there was also a Ruby-crowned Kinglet, a few
Yellow-rumps and a House Wren, but nothing like the variety seen early in
the week. The two cool fronts brought a big change here.

Karl Jungbluth
2 miles south of Boone