Date: 9/29/17 12:48 pm
From: James Rufo Hill <rufo.hill...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Say's Phoebe in Beacon Hill yesterday
Glad you shared the info, Jeff. I watched a Say's Phoebe cross Central
Puget Sound the other morning. It landed atop an eastbound ferry somewhere
around Bainbridge Island's Eagle Harbor, started calling halfway through
the journey, and then took off in the direction of Duwamish Head (once it
looked to be in range, apparently). Never know what you'll find out there.
~ James