Date: 9/29/17 9:28 am
From: Tom Schultz <trschultz...>
Subject: [wisb] WSO Hawkwatch field trip - date set for Oct. 8
Jeff Baughman and I have decided that the WSO Hawkwatch at Harrington Beach
State Park will NOT be held this coming Sunday (Oct. 1), due to the forecast
for unfavorable winds. They are projected to be out of the SSE, which would
not at all be conducive for migration activity.

The alternate date for this field trip is Sunday, October 8, so we will plan
to hold it then instead. Hopefully the weather and winds will be more
suitable at that time (starting at 8:00 AM).

https://wsobirds.org/birding-events/eventdetail/177/-/harrington-beach-state-park-hawk-watch-2nd-date-option

Tom Schultz
WSO Field Trips co-chair
Green Lake Co.