Date: 9/29/17 9:16 am
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Danehy Park Thursday AM
Thanks to Karsten Hartel for the following.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

From: "Hartel, Karsten E." <hartel...>
Subject: Danehy Park Thursday AM
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:46:16 +0000

I took the AM off to bird Danehy... this is an abbreviated report 08:30-10:00 full list later
All these birds seen in wood's edge N of marsh to fence and the hillside opposite the mowed field.
Connecticut Warbler --- seen well just N of the leafless bush in marsh; popped up for very good looks
Orange-crowned Warbler--- seen very well (8-10 feet away)
Yellow-throated Vireo --- seen from underneath ... probably this species; same area
Karsten

Karsten Edward Hartel
Curatorial Associate in Ichthyology
Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
26 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA, USA 02138
(617) 495-2477 e-mail: <hartel...>
http://www.mcz.harvard.edu/Departments/Ichthyology/index.html

Search our Ichthyology Specimen Database with images. Be sure to select Ic=
hthyology under Institutional Catalog: http://mczbase.mcz.harvard.edu<http:=
//mczbase.mcz.harvard.edu/>>http://mczbase.mcz.harvard.edu<http://mczbase.m=
cz.harvard.edu/>

Inland Fishes of Massachusetts now available on line http://www.biodiversit=