Date: 9/29/17 7:56 am
From: Mitchell Pruitt <0000000b4ac30a99-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fwd: NW Arkansas Land Trust Big Sit: October 15th
Hi everyone,
A cool event is upcoming…the Big Sit! This annual event, by the Northwest Arkansas Land Trust, is a free “tailgate” for birders. Local experts come together to provide knowledge about the birds and ecology of Wilson Springs Preserve in Fayetteville, all the while swapping stories and watching birds over food and beverage. This year, several researchers will be demonstrating mist netting techniques on site. This is an event for all skill levels, see below for more details.

Hope to see you there,

Mitchell Pruitt
Fayetteville

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Sim Barrow <sbarrow...>
> Subject: Upcoming Birding Opportunity on October 19
> Date: September 27, 2017 at 3:07:46 PM CDT
> To: <ARBIRD-L...>
>
> Good afternoon,
>
> I hope that you will join me for our upcoming birdwatching event, taking place at Wilson Springs Preserve, located in Fayetteville. See information below:
>
> Sunday, October 15 1:00-5:00 PM The Big Sit at Wilson Springs Preserve in Fayetteville
>
> In honor of the beloved tailgating tradition in college football, the Northwest Arkansas Land Trust is hosting a tailgating party for birders at their Big Sit at Wilson Springs Preserve. Birdwatchers of all skill levels are invited to join for free food and drink while watching the birds at this unique and vital wetland habitat. Local experts will lead guided hikes and demonstrate mist netting techniques. Please bring a chair and binoculars. Boots and long pants are recommended. Parking is at Vold Vision (2783 Shiloh Dr Fayetteville, AR 72701). Please RSVP by contacting <sbarrow...> <mailto:<sbarrow...>.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Sim
>
> Sim Barrow, Communications and Development Coordinator
> Northwest Arkansas Land Trust
> 479.966.4666 (office)
> 479.280.7528 (cell)
> www.nwalandtrust.org <http://www.nwalandtrust.org/>
>

> Preserving quality of life in Northwest Arkansas through the permanent protection of land.

Join us on Facebook!