Date: 9/28/17 5:57 am
From: Daniel Edelstein <danieledelstein...>
Subject: [wisb] Seeking, Please: Vilas County, WI Birders...Thank You
Please note I am visiting the Sylvania Wilderness soon that is adjacent to Vilas Co., one of WI’s most northern counties.
Thus, I’d appreciate anyone emailing me personally a note with one or more birder contact names/email #s/phone #s, as the
ebird checklist posts for Vilas Co. and adjoining, nearby Upper Michigan counties are few.

There’s no nearby Audubon chapter that notes birder contact names, etc….and/or birding “hot spots"

Of course, I realize a large % of the neotropical songbirds will have dispersed/migrated by the first week of October when I’m there
canoeing, but it’s worth investigating the avian dynamic before the trip begins.

Thank you (!) &
Regards,

Daniel Edelstein

12 Kingfisher Ct.
Novato, CA 94949
(SF Bay Area)

& 469 Isle View Road, Ellison Bay, WI 54210

415-382-1827 (O) 415-246-5404 (iPhone)

warblerwatch.com