Date: 9/27/17 7:42 pm
From: Holly Morales <tashayoda3...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Buff-bellied hummingbird
My husband and I went onto our back porch this evening ( in Mandeville) and
also saw a hummingbird that we apparently scared off from the feeder, and
we both commented that it looked larger than the regulars. We went inside
to watch from the window, but unfortunately it started raining. We will
try to watch the feeder tomorrow.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Nancy Newfield <nancy...>
wrote:

> Well, the Buffy bus has arrived! Congrats!
>

> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 mini, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Join us on Facebook!