Date: 9/27/17 6:32 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Walk at the North Shore Community Gardens reminder
From: Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:41:21 -0400

Hello Massbirders,

Just a friendly reminder about the the bird walk I am leading on behalf
of the Ipswich River Watershed this Saturday, the 30th at 8:00 a.m. Folks
who are interested in attending, it states at 8 but John and I will be
there at the crack of dawn if you want to join us earlier. I was there for
about 1.5 hours today. Some of the corn fields have been cut and things are
looking really promising. I had a clay-colored sparrow, dickcissel, and get
this - a Budgie! Someone is bumming out because this bird was so nice.

Here is my ebird list

See you then!

Suzanne M. Sullivan
Wilmington, MA
<swampy435...>

"The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and the
ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those who's
only vision is of themselves. =E2=80=9C SMB

Be the Voice of the River
http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!