Date: 9/27/17 5:52 pm
From: Brad Hacker <bradley_r_hacker...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Refugio Nashville Warbler
White-winged dove was still present this AM in the campground area on the wire above the creek, and the Willow Flycatcher was still in the creek just north of the highway bridge--but the upstream section north of the cheapskate parking was as quiet as I've ever seen it.
Brad HackerGoletahttps://www.flickr.com/photos/bradley_hacker/albums...

On Friday, September 22, 2017, 6:56:41 PM PDT, <peterschneekloth...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...> wrote:

Made a quick stop at Refugio Beach/road on the way home. A White-winged Dove, very possibly continuing, was seen in the lower section of the creek within the park. Walking north from cheap skate parking area I had a Nashville Warbler in the willows west of the road. This area seems birdy every visit in the last few weeks.

Peter Schneekloth

Buellton

Join us on Facebook!