Date: 9/26/17 7:49 pm
From: Fred Sladen <fwsladen...>
Subject: [NHBirds] red crossbills
Again, this afternoon, I photographed a pair of red crossbills on Baker
Road in North Sutton in the same location as yesterday. They were
feeding on something in the road and allowed my car to approach them
within 15 feet before flying up.

Also on Baker Road, there were about 30 Chipping Sparrows feeding along
the roadside.

On Mountain Road, near the junction with Shaker Street, about 15 Pine
Warblers were feeding in the road.

And one Yellow-bellied Sapsucker was seen on a telephone pole on Morgan
Lane in North Sutton.

Fred Sladen

Bradford