Date: 9/26/17 6:56 pm
From: Glenn Williams via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Bluff point
Chris Elphick and Roy Harvey both posted good information on CTBirds a few weeks back - on the weekend of the great flight of September 9th. Check the CTBird archives at the COA site or the ABA archives.
Glenn
On Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 9:46:22 PM EDT, Monica Nichols via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone can explain the "hot corner" where all the sightings are at BPSP. I've been there once I was a bit lost and confused.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone