Date: 9/26/17 5:41 pm
From: Nick Varvel <nvarvel...>
Subject: Re: Red-breasted Nuthatch
Danny Akers and I noticed good numbers of Red-breasted Nuthatches present
in the Elkhart shelterbelt (Morton Co.) last Saturday (9/16). Pine Siskins
were also present in large numbers throughout the county, and we even had a
lone Red Crossbill flyover. Seems like it might be a good winter, at least
for us westerners.

Nick Varvel
Hays, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html