Date: 9/25/17 6:03 pm
From: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Sunset Reservoir hummingbird follow up
Regarding the possible black-chinned hummingbird I reported on 9/23/17 from sunset Reservoir. Feedback on photos varied from possible black-chinned to Anna's to who knows.

In hindsight after further research I suspect I may have erred on this identification and the bird was probably an Anna's after all.

Apologies to anyone who wasted time looking for this bird. Back to studying.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.yahoogroups.com/