Date: 9/25/17 5:29 pm
From: Jim Moore <epiphenomenon9...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] App or Software for Life List
Agree with Robert.  While eBird’s listing functions are secondary to its
primary purpose of collecting observations in a publicly available
database, I find its listing features more than adequate for maintaining
my global (and local) lists of more than 3000 species.  Plus it is free
and taxonomy updates are virtually automatic – you don't need to update
the software, and (usually) your lists, yourself.

Good birding!
Jim Moore
Rockville