Date: 9/25/17 5:13 pm
From: Edana Salisbury <Edanasal...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Tricolored Heron
Shirley Reynolds and I returned to the river so we could have better looks at the Tricolored. We first saw it at 1638 at the gps location below. It wandered and foraged south as we watched it for about 10 minutes. It flew farther south and we lost it. It may be much closer to Hamilton/Victoria now because it hasn't come back north.

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park

Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....

> On Sep 25, 2017, at 3:48 PM, <tiggertaylor2...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> The Tricolored Heron is currently at:
> 33.6628200, -117.9485202 (33°39'46.1520", -117°56'54.6720"): , Huntington Beach, CA 92646. It is working its way South.
> There is also an immature Reddish Egret here.
> Cheers!
> Chezy Yusuf
> Torrance, CA.
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: <tiggertaylor2...>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.
>
> All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.
>
> To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

------------------------------------
Posted by: Edana Salisbury <edanasal...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)