Date: 9/25/17 4:54 pm
From: <pip...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Not a sighting - Fall Meeting Registration is open!
Howdy Fellow Birders-

While much activity has been taking place to plan the meeting in Dubuque from 11/10-12/17, I have done a terrible job of getting the information out.

You can now login to the website and register for the meeting. The urgency is surrounding reserving the hotel rooms at the Dubuque Holiday Inn. The block of reserved rooms is only held until 10/11.

I haven’t completed all the information, but wanted to at least get the main details out in the community.

If you have questions or want other information, please reach out to me directly. I’ll try to get all the specifics listed on the site this weekend.

Thanks,

Pip Fisher
Vice President
Iowa Ornithologists Union