Date: 9/25/17 3:35 pm
From: Robert Parsons <rparsons...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] App or Software for Life List
You might take a real hard look at eBird. I used several other listing aps for years, but over the past few years consolidated my life list of over 3,500 species in 50 plus countries to eBird and I have been thrilled. Worked equally well for my son with a life list of around 200 species. And in the process you can help the scientific research programs for birds. Just a personal thought.

Robert