Date: 9/25/17 12:14 pm
From: EA <eaubrey...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Broad-winged Hawks in Iowa City
This morning around 10:30 I had to pull over in the vicinity of Riverside
Drive and Hwy 6 so I could watch several kettles of BWHAs moving slowly to
the south. I tried to count but by the time I got to 25 more and more hawks
came into view, so I'm estimating there were at least 100.

I've also had warblers in my back yard the last couple of days - Magnolia,
Nashville, Wilson's, Golden-winged, Black and White, and possibly a Pine.

Elizabeth Aubrey

Iowa City