Date: 9/25/17 11:51 am
From: Linda Rudolph <lgrudolph...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Nice diversity- Kent Park- Johnson County
I walked some of the trails around the Conservation Education Center at Kent Park this morning. I tallied 40 species.

Some of the highlights were:

Solitary Sandpipers-2

Yellow-throated, Philadelphia and Red-eyed Vireos

8 species of warblers including Black-and-White, Bay-breasted, Northern Parula and Magnolia.

My First of Fall for Johnson County -Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.

Linda Rudolph

Coralville