Date: 9/25/17 6:01 am
From: Jillian Price <jillian.price1918...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sunset Farm question
Hi NH birders - I see on eBird that a few of you have been visiting Sunset
Farm in Greenland recently. I have never been there, and am wondering what
the rules are for access and
/or parking. I can't find much about the property on the internet - is this
location private property?

Thanks in advance for any advice on visitation (and where onsite I can find
those Wigeons!) :)

Jillian Price
Exeter