Date: 9/24/17 6:21 pm
From: Daniel Weeks <daniel.e.weeks...>
Subject: Warblers and more -- Squaw Valley Woodlands, Allegheny Township, Butler County -- Sep 24, 2017
It was a nice birdy day, with warblers feeding in a small buggy Willow tree right next to our front porch. Two new birds for our list: Yellow-bellied Sapsucker and Cape May Warbler! Happy also to see a Bluebird, as they weren't around this summer.

Good birding,
Dan Weeks, Allegheny Township, Butler County.

Squaw Valley Woodlands, Allegheny Township, Butler County
Sep 24, 2017
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Squaw Valley Woodlands (private), Allegheny Township (near Emlenton), Butler County. Good birding, Dan Weeks, Allegheny Township, Butler County.

1 Red-shouldered Hawk
1 Red-bellied Woodpecker
1 Yellow-bellied Sapsucker -- First time seen here!
1 Downy Woodpecker
1 Hairy Woodpecker
1 Northern Flicker
1 Eastern Phoebe
2 Blue Jay
2 Black-capped Chickadee
2 Tufted Titmouse
1 White-breasted Nuthatch
1 Eastern Bluebird
1 Ovenbird
1 Tennessee Warbler
1 Cape May Warbler -- First time seen here!
1 Magnolia Warbler
2 Bay-breasted Warbler
1 American Redstart
1 Black-throated Green Warbler