Date: 9/24/17 5:50 pm
From: <pwaters.kstate...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Birding and Citizen Science Survey

Hello,

My name is Paul Waters and I am currently pursuing a Master's Degree in
Park Management and Conservation at Kansas State. As part of my studies I
am doing research on the motivations of birders and their participation in
citizen science projects. I would appreciate if you could assist with this
research by taking a survey about your personal opinions of birding and
citizen science. The results from this survey will inform my research that
will enable citizen science project developers to better understand their
participants and create or alter projects in order to better serve both
birders and the scientific community. Your help is very important to the
success of this project. The survey should take no more than 15 minutes.

Link to survey:

https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1QSzKlq1dOm19rf

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Paul Waters
<pwaters...>

Manhattan, KS