Date: 9/24/17 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: Tibwin-map
Birders
There's not a lot of storm debris at Tibwin, just some high slightly overgrown grass on a few dikes that lead out to where the Flamingo was reported. Best advice bug spray, hiking boots and long pants. The view is spectacular of the pine uplands, freshwater ponds and the managed wildlife wetlands.
Pam Ford
Charleston

Bird On!
Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 24, 2017, at 6:35 PM, <scompton1251...> wrote:
>
> CBC meeting Tibwin birders,
>

> Here are details courtesy of Pam Ford and Craig Watson re their recent trips to South Tibwin.
>
> I will be leading the Friday and Saturday morning half day trips there. Especially important to note are Craig's words about insect hazard: lots of high grass, mosquitos, ticks, etc. so LONG PANTS, BOOTS, and bug spray highly recommended for this trip. Recent storm damage has made it very hard to properly maintain this area. Take a look at eBird for recent lists from South Tibwin as well.
>

> If we are willing and able to walk a bit in rough conditions we should have productive mornings.
>

> I will be scouting the trip on Thursday.
>

> Steve Compton
>
> Greenville, SC
>
> cell 843-709-2554

Join us on Facebook!