Date: 9/24/17 2:25 pm
From: Edana Salisbury <Edanasal...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Gilman Park update - not much
I spent 5 more hours hoping for the Chestnut-sided Warbler from 9-2. Nope. 😢. There were about 15 other birders, at one time or another, hoping for one of the rarities. Nope.

Warblers included: Orange-crowned, Yellow, Wilson's, Yellow-rumped and at least one MacGillivray's. They were not as active or as numerous as previous days.

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park.

Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....

------------------------------------
Posted by: Edana Salisbury <edanasal...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)