Date: 9/24/17 1:35 pm
From: Ted Nichols II <tanicholsii...>
Subject: Re: RFI on Common Shelduck
It was a one-day wonder and was in fact eBirded on Tuesday night 9/19
following the observation. The eBird date is likely wrong on the checklist
according to local birders who got word of it being seen Friday 9/15 and
went looking unsuccessfully the next day.

More @

Additionally, there was discussion on it on the PA BIRDERS Facebook page
that the above info is summarized from.

-Ted

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 13:44 Dan Altif <
<00000057a7c5c2ac-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Just read the ABA rare bird alert put out by Nate Swick and noticed a
> Common Shelduck has appeared in Luzerne county. I looked on the Pa Liserv
> and Ebird and cannot find any info on this bird. Anyone know its
> wherabouts? Daniel Altif

Join us on Facebook!