Date: 9/24/17 7:08 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Broad-winged Hawks at Cromwell Valley and White Marsh Saturday 9/23/17
Thanks for the reports. Though we had perfect flight conditions here yesterday, and I spent a good portion of the morning and late afternoon scanning the skies, I did not see a single Broad-winged Hawk. I was in Ellicott City, Howard County, for my grandsons soccer game early, binoculars in hand, and then home in Woodbine, SW Carroll County. I did have singles of Osprey, Bald Eagle, Red-shouldered and Red-tailed Hawks, and a single Sharp-shinned.
Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD