Date: 9/23/17 5:41 pm
From: Joan Sommer <jsommer2...>
Subject: [wisb] More Chimney Swifts tonight.
Hi,

Tonight was an even bigger night at the roost.
A conservative 1200 birds entered the chimney beginning at 6:56.

Last one entered at around 7:20.

A couple from Saukville came to watch the spectacle. A good time was had by all. Including some neighbors who stopped to ask what we were doing.

I have a short and not very impressive video clip from when I first arrived tonight if anyone is interested. Many more Swifts joined the party but I was too busy counting to video.

Satisfied in Fredonia.

Joan Sommer
Fredonia
Northern Ozaukee County