Date: 9/23/17 2:25 pm
From: Linda Rudolph <lgrudolph...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Today's Grammer Grove Hawk Watch Report- Marshall County
This is a partial report of today’s flight covering the hours from 10am to 2pm. The hawk watch continues to set records this year and today was a lot of fun. At one point we had a “river” of Broad-winged Hawks streaming overhead, with some of them pausing to kettle and gain altitude. We estimated 350 individuals in this one group.

Turkey Vulture-19
Sharp-Shinned Hawk-33
Cooper’s Hawk-2
Accipiter Sp-1