Date: 9/23/17 10:13 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Red Crossbills- Springfield
This morning I had five RED CROSSBILLS fly overhead at my sisters house on Bowman Road in Springfield. I wasn't prepared to get photos but I did record a short video where you can hear the calls overhead. Matt Young of Cornell University has ID'd the birds as being "eastern" Type 10 birds.
https://flic.kr/p/XFZEjm

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone