Date: 9/22/17 3:04 pm
From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Royal Tern, Westbrook
West Beach, Westbrook, 5:30pm. Two Royal Terns observed offshore going east to west and eventually past pilots point. Also over 50 Forsters feeding very close to shore. I am not a tern afficionado but this was one of my most enjoyable tern viewings as the lighting was beautifully cast on the forsters while at close range by the lowering sun. Of course I left my camera home. Thanks to Paul Smith for finding the Royal. Details in eBird report.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT