Date: 9/22/17 11:01 am
From: Kyle Wilmarth <kyle.wilmarth...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Philly Vireo, WEP
World End Pond strikes again. This afternoon I took a quick stop and was
stoked to pick up another new bird for the pond - a Philadelphia Vireo!
Though not super unusual, it is also a first for me in Salem AND Rockingham
county!

http://ebird.org/ebird/nh/view/checklist/S39331709

Other highlights:
Ring-necked Duck - 1f