Date: 9/22/17 8:07 am
From: Donald R Dann <donniebird...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET WHITE-RUMPED continues at Fermi-lab
In the footsteps of Al Stokie I walked a relatively short distance along the east side of Lake Law and came across 2 very friendly European birders. I hadn't seen any shorebirds besides a dozen or so Killdeer. They said that earlier they had seen a WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPER, my target bird, just below where we were standing and I had missed it. Fortunately it was still there, preening and often showing its white rump.
Donnie Dann
Lake County

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Donald R Dann <donniebird...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)