Date: 9/22/17 6:46 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] New county/yard bird
I had a small but very satisfying mixed flock move through the backyard this morning, bringing in a beautiful female GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER (Yard bird #158), along with a boldly marked male Black-throated Green, 2 Black & Whites and a Magnolia, as well as at least 5 Red-eyed Vireos, along with chickadees and titmice.

Yesterday just before 6:30 pm there was a LINCOLN'S SPARROW in the wet grass at the base of our fountain and it was sipping water from the overflow.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, Carroll County, MD