Date: 9/21/17 6:56 pm
From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Ron Pittaway winter finch forecast
Basically this means that it's going to be a dismal year for seeing any irruptive species in the western Great Lakes region this winter.

--Chris

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland County
Zeiss Birding Pro-Staff

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." (From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)