Date: 9/21/17 6:52 pm
From: Emily Weiser <emily.l.weiser...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Ron Pittaway winter finch forecast
Does anyone have a sense for what this means for northern Wisconsin? The
finch forecast is excellent and packed with information, but it is focused
on southeastern Ontario, New York, and New England. As a new Wisconsinite,
I'm not quite sure whether to expect the same finch bonanza here this
year...?
Thanks,

Emily Weiser
Onalaska, La Crosse Co.