Date: 9/21/17 5:30 pm
From: Robert Martin <rpjmartin555...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] white winged parakeet still in San Francisco?
Hello,
A quick favor to ask of this group.
I am doing some research on San Francisco based non-natives and was wondering if anyone knows of a place to have a reasonable chance of finding a white-winged or yellow-chevroned parakeet.
I have looked at ebird to see where sightings have been posted in the past several years.  Does anyone know if this species is still seen?
I have looked among the cherry headed conures but have never seen the parakeets associating with them.
Please direct message me with any information, advice or comments.
Many thanks,
Robert Martin

White-winged Parakeet (Brotogeris versicolurus)

Yellow-chevroned Parakeet (Brotogeris chiriri)

Join us on Facebook!