Date: 9/20/17 6:08 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Great Pond in Randolph and Braintree Addenda
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 23:21:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: Paul Peterson <petersonpaul63...>
Subject: Great Pond in Randolph and Braintree Addenda

Due to time constraints on the library computer, I wasn't able to complete my report. In addition to the birds previously posted, there were the following highlights:

Mute Swan 42
Peregrine Falcon 1 scaring up the Green-winged Teal flock

P.S. I scoured the entire southern half of Great Pond, walking in large part along the shore. It wasn't as muddy as it looked, despite the rainfall. I also walked across the dike. I entered at the Norroway St. entrance, off Oak st. near Rte. 28, which is also known as North Main St. Park at the end of Norroway St., and walk into the Great Pond area.

Paul Peterson
<petersonpaul63...>
Boston

Join us on Facebook!