Date: 9/19/17 8:56 pm
From: Jack R Perry <jack...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] American Crow Roosts
Hi,

I am looking for a good place to photograph the American Crow.
Most of the information I can find on roost locations date back to 2012 etc.

Does anyone have a suggestions on locations for photographing the American Crow?

Feel free to email me directly as this isn’t likely a popular board topic.

Thanks in advance,

Jack Perry

Jack R Perry Photography
Please visit my web site, you can find links to my current work and, browse my photo galleries at:
www.jackrperry.photography <http://www.jackrperry.photography/>
You can purchase a copy of my book The Covered Bridges of Ohio: A Photo Guide at www.ohiscoveredbridges.com <http://www.ohiscoveredbridges.com/>
email: <jack...> <mailto:<jack...>