Date: 9/19/17 7:22 pm
From: Stephen Johnson via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] help with bird call ID - verbal description only, no recording

Thanks everyone for all of your helpful suggestions. The consensus majority suggestion was juvenile Great Horned. I passed that suggestion back to my friend, and also the idea to try to record it. I trust he will forward that info on to our helpful land owner.

Again, thank you for helping me "give something back" to this non-birder land owner, who is helping the CBC out every year. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Steve