Date: 9/19/17 10:39 am
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Hudsonian Godwit & Buff-breasted funk bottoms yes
Good views of both birds.

Buff-breasted was in road briefly then flew v far over peat piles & not seen since.

Godwit was showing well in scope feeding & in flight. Mixed flock flushed by imm eagle & I have not seen it since but this happened earlier when peregrine flew thru.

Stilt, pectoral SPs also seen

Peggy Wang
Hudson

Sent from my iPhone