Date: 9/17/17 5:32 pm
From: Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: ALERT JAEGER at Lake Koshkonong

Thanks for posting and coming down Jim.
The jaeger was swimming and eating insects right along the shore when we
left. A little after 6:30. I had lost track of it ,but it ended up right
where it started.
Some photos were taken so an ID may be possible. Iwas looking at it only 20
feet away, and I wasn't sure which it was.
I acually went down there with the boat to do a pelagic trip around the
lake. The round tour never got done. Steve Thiessen Stoughton