Date: 9/16/17 7:03 am
Subject: Re: Non-boat access Re: SC: AMERICAN FLAMINGO at Cape Romain NWR
Craig Watson, Chris Snook and I just walked the outer dike at Tibwin. We arrived just after daylight to have the highest tide for detecting the bird, tide was going out and the bird is less likely to be seen from the dike as tide drops. Several boats on ICW flushed birds but no Flamingo. It appeared there were at least one, maybe two boats on the ICW looking for the bird in the general area of where Tibwin Creek enters the UCW.

Pam Ford
Charleston SC

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!