Date: 9/13/17 2:15 pm
From: Richard Hollis <xiboia...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Tripod head repair question
I have a Manfrotto R-128LP head under my tripod and the friction plate, which is what holds the scope in place vertically is getting loose and I need to replace. I can easily by replacement friction plate, but cannot figure out how to get to it the tripod.

If any one knows how to do this, let me know.

Rick Hollis
3524 Cumberland Ridge Rd NE
52317

665-3141