Date: 9/13/17 1:35 pm
From: Kenneth Younger <kyounger...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Lake Barney, Dane Co.
As an update, we had a discussion about these sparrows in the Facebook
'Wisconsin Birding Reports' group. I definitely saw (at least) two
different individuals, I just had them marked both as Henslow's. As a
few folks have pointed out, the first photo is not a Henslow's, but
another ammodramus sp.

I updated my list to show a LCSP based on advice from the FB group,
after posting more photos there. The checklist also now has those
extra photos. I would welcome any extra critique of that
classification.

Here's the link again for reference:

Thanks,
-Kenny Younger