Date: 9/13/17 9:28 am
From: Kenneth Younger <kyounger...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Lake Barney, Dane Co.
I ran into Steve on my walk out of Lake Barney. I didn't find the
Nelson's, but did find what I thought was a couple Henslow's. I got
some pretty good pictures, and they are on my checklist. I'd love if
someone could verify my ID, as it was my lifer Henslow's (not that I
would mind a LeConte's...). Those 10 plovers would have been hard to
miss, so must have flown in after I left, bummer!

Additional highlight for me was a flock of 13 Wilson's Snipe that kept
flying circles. Pictures of that are also on my checklist.

Great morning for birding!

-Kenny Younger
Madison, WI

Kenneth Younger III