Date: 9/13/17 7:37 am
From: Ed Brogie <ebrogie...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Wildcat Hills Banding Station report
Hope you have fun banding
I was just there a week or so ago
many birds coming to the water and feeders

Ed

--

Ed M. Brogie
Executive Director / National Assoc. of Academies of Science

AJAS/AAAS Meetings, Austin Texas, February Feb. 14th-18th, 2018
AJAS/AAAS Meetings, Washington, DC February 13th-17th, 2019
AJAS/AAAS Meetings, Seattle, WA February 12th-16th, 2020

AJAS Boston. DC Delegates (2017) - 74 females/49 males = 123
AJAS Wash. DC Delegates (2016) - 82 females/61 males = 143
AJAS San Jose Delegates (2015) - 73 females/65 males = 138
AJAS Chicago Delegates (2014) - 89 females/67 males Total = 156
http://www.aaas.org/aaas-affiliates

Join us on Facebook!