Date: 9/12/17 8:42 pm
From: Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [NBB] Mourning Warbler continues Pt Reyes Fish Docks
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 19:17:13 -0700, "dea freid <lemuria...>
[northbaybirds]" <northbaybirds-noreply...> wrote:

>Early this morning, after reading Albert L.'s eBird report and seeing his photos of the first fall MOURNING WARBLER at the outer Pt Reyes Fish Docks

The original eBird report with photos is here...

Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)