Date: 9/12/17 7:34 pm
From: Joshua Spence <spencejoshua...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Storm Birds - Carters Lake
Not much! Bad light. There were at least 23 terns seen flying around the reregulation pool. They were on the wing the entire time I was there and stayed a good ways out from the rereg dam. Most were Forster's/Common type. Two were larger, either Royal or Caspian.Hundreds of Tree Swallows, some Barn. Couple of Bald Eagles and Ospreys. I checked the mudbar near the HWY 136 bridge for shorebirds.......nothing. I checked the reservoir from the marina........nothing.

Joshua Spence,
Murray County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>