Date: 9/12/17 4:31 pm
From: Terry Hunefeld <thunefeld...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] WTP LeContes thrasher report??
A LeConte's Thrasher was well documented and photographed at the WTP
settling ponds during the last half of August.

No confirmed sightings in September.

Terry Hunefeld
Borrego Springs where it is currently 110F --- come on out, ya'll *:-)*

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Susan Smith <seiurus...>
[SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>

--
Terry Hunefeld
Borrego Springs, California

Join us on Facebook!