Date: 9/12/17 2:49 pm
From: Jim <epiphenomenon9...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Seeking warblers
Not disagreeing, but last time I checked you need a county permit to park
at Terrapin Nature Park, and these are a bit of a hassle to obtain. (This
policy was instituted a few years ago).

Another option would be Middle Patuxent Env. Area (MPEA) in Howard County.
Also Brookside Gardens/Wheaton Regional Park in Mont. Co. The latter a bit
out of the way but can be worth it; also fairly easy to bird there.

Good birding!
Jim Moore
Rockville